Then (odd timing, I know) we had the AwesomeNeighborsTM come over to take a few snapshots of us to use for our Christmas cards. (I looked through lots of photos from the last few years, and there are very few of M and I together -- mostly because either he's holding the camera or I am.) I think we're leaning toward using the photo below; now I just have to get around to ordering the cards.
Photo time was followed by nap time (how could a good birthday NOT include nap time?!?), and then present time. As you can see below, I was wayyyy excited to get another Bachman's GC this year. Thanks, Dad and Bunny!
Then we had a lovely dinner at Al Vento before meeting up with the AwesomeNeighborsTM for karaoke at the Cardinal. M's performances were the highlight, mostly because he didn't know the words to either of the songs he sang: "Nine to Five" with Sarah (during which he just mostly yelled "NINE TO FIVE!" a bunch of times)...
No comments:
Post a Comment